Organised by the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region, the “Bienvenue à bord” shuttles offer several daily links between the main towns in the area and the Lyon Saint-Exupéry international airport. These shuttles serve Chambéry, Aix-les-Bains and the Savoie Technolac site.
Shuttles "NASA" are as for them adapted to the tourist clientele landing at the airport of Lyon Saint Exupéry and wishing to go(surrender) in the Savoyard ski resorts:
- This transport network works during all the wintry period of the beginning of December at the end of April of every year
- this network is articulated around a direct connection from Lyon to Val d'Isère, serving in the passage the bus stations of Chambéry, Albertville, Moûtiers, Aime, Village-St Maurice, and the resort of Tignes.
- In the bus stations of Moûtiers, Aime, and Bourg-St-Maurice, the direct connection assures an edge-to-edge correspondence, towards the ski resorts of Tarentaise.
- The whole network works on preliminary reservation
- in bus station of Chambéry, the direct connection assures an edge-to-edge correspondence towards Annecy, Clusaz and Grand Bornand. To Albertville, the correspondence is assured towards The Seizures.
Besides, this network includes from Lyon a direct line towards Grenoble which gives correspondence towards the resorts of Oisans, and towards Serre-Chavalier and Briançon.
Download the map of the network (pdf, 1,26Mo)
More information on www.rhonealpes.fr/