The transport chain insured by the various communities finds its continuity in centers of intermodal exchanges which allow the users to make correspondences on the various networks.
The bus station of Chambéry welcomes a more permanent clientele from the outskirts of the urban area.
Within the framework of the works of the multimodal pole of the station, the bus station of Chambéry is moved in front of the Post office of Chambéry.
Map of relocation of the bus station:
Download the map (PDF, 499Ko)
- Bus station managed by Transdev Savoie
- Informations : + 33 188.8.131.52.88
- Opening hours of ticket offices and waiting room :
In school period
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 6.45-11.30 am and 1.45-6.30 pm
On Wednesday and Saturday : 6.45- 11.30 am
In period school holidays (Zone A in France)
On Monday,Friday and Saturday : 6.45-11.30 am
On Tuesday and Thursday: 6.45-11.30 am and 1.45-4.30 pm
The bus station of Chambéry is equipped with an access control:
- All the vehicles must be equipped with badge to reach the bus station.
- Every badge is attributed to a vehicle only and necessarily fixed to the windscreen.
- In the absence of badge or in case of concern, use the intercom.
- These badges are to be asked the SEML Trans Fer Route Savoie.
Appointment of platforms
- Locations alongside the quay are reserved first and foremost for the regular lines.
- The appointment of platforms must be respected to guarantee a smooth running of this bus station.
- Only the staff of the bus station is authorized to modify the appointment of platforms.
Download the map of platforms (265 Ko)
Information for travelers
- A general screen informs the travelers of the theoretical departures and platforms are indicated.
Care of the people with reduced mobility
- Only the platform n°7 is accessible to the people with reduced mobility.
- The coach park of average and long-lasting is forbidden.
- Passage in bus station: 2.82€
Badges of access
- Annual rent of a badge: 9.78€ TTC
- Lost badge / destroyed: 42€ TTC
- Minimum of invoicing (except in case of immediate settlement in bus station): 18€ TTC
Download the contract (166 Ko)
SEML Trans Fer Route Savoie
926 avenue de la Houille Blanche
Phone number : + 33 4 79 69 01 86
E-mail : email@example.com
Download the flyer " practical information conductive " (1.52 Mo)